Maybank Visa Debit Card Now Can be use with Paypal

19 August 2009

PayPal has finally announced the official guide since my previous blog post on withdraw PayPal money fund directly to Visa® branded credit, debit or prepaid card in 26 countries. I saw that button guide when I logged into my PayPal account few days ago. Below is the excerpt I got from the eBay Singapore site:

We’re pleased to announce the launch of a new withdrawal feature, allowing you to transfer funds from your PayPal account to your Visa® branded credit, debit or prepaid card. This new feature will enable you to gain convenient access to your funds and is available in 26 countries, including Malaysia, India, Indonesia and the Philippines.

It is 3 easy steps to withdraw the fund:

paypal-withdraw-procees



This withdrawal method will charge at US$5 per withdrawal transaction and PayPal will completes the transfer in 5-7 workings days, but also depends on your Visa® card issuer’s policies on the processing time. The minimum withdrawal amount is US$10. Take note that the current withdrawal method is available to Visa® branded credit, debit or prepaid card ONLY. Please check with your cards whether it is fulfill the above requirement. There is no indication on Master branded cards. It is either we get our Visa card soonest possible or wait for them to announce on that later. Since I have done all the necessary way to get my US Bank account, so, I didn’t link up my PayPal to the debit card. To find out how does these process works (I need to understand this as I need to update the latest news on PayPal to my workshop students.) Hence, I have spent about 3 hours to read through some bloggers post on their experience on withdrawal. Most of them did some of the checking on which bank cards allow them to withdraw. In fact I think they are quite confused by now as some of them able to withdraw and some of them not. I thought of putting up a summary on which bank card can use and which bank card cannot use for your easy reference. If you read the guideline above carefully, you will realize that among the 8 banks which offers debit cards in Malaysia, only 4 2 can use for withdrawal at the moment, there are:

  1. Public Bank Visa Electron Debit Card
  2. Al-Rajhi ATM Debit Card i
  3. UOB ATM with VISA Electron ??
  4. TuneMoney.com VISA Debit Card (Read my review - the latest and the fastest!)

The other 4 - 6 banks which offer master debit cards are not able to use for withdrawal at the moment.

  1. AFFINBANK Debit MasterCard
  2. Ambank NexG Debit Card
  3. MOL Freedom debit card
  4. Alliance Bank International Debit Card
  5. BSN Matix Visa Electron
  6. Maybank Visa Debit Card
This is the post taken from http://stevenwongblog.com


Important Please Read This :

Actually i want to annoucent that Maybank Visa Debit card now can be verified to paypal Account and withdraw using it. So i`m glad to hear that Cerry Visa Debit card maybank can shopping online now. You can read this blog to confirm it

http://www.rohaizad.com/







Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Bankcard said...

I just came across from this article and I read that article it is too good and impressive. I really like that article and get the much information about the debit card so thanks for it. For the more information about the bank card visit on www(dot)bankcardempire(dot)com.
Bankcard Empire

Post a Comment